Sunday 12 February 2012

Versatile Blogger Award Part 2


So here's part two of our versatile blogger award as the very kind Jade from jetleymess and Anika from Ele Font were kind enough to both award us it.


the rules:
-thank the person who sent you this award by linking back to their blog
-share seven random facts about yourself
-give the award to ten of your favourite fellow bloggers


Ok so 7 random facts:
  1. I used to be the messiest person ever (pround owner of a floordrobe) but since getting my own place I'm a bit a tidy freak.
  2. As much as I love baking cakes I don't actually like eating it.
  3. I have a ridiculously out of proportion bum, it can put my dress size up 2 sizes from my top half
  4. Clothing I own the most of is underwear, I have a crazy amount, I love buying it.
  5. I cry a lot at films and tv, any death in a show usually has me in tears
  6. Until last June I didn't own any nail varnish, now I have 50 and paint them twice a week at least
  7. I absolutely love whipped cream, and have it on all deserts.
So on to my half of the blogs 


Lovely ladies with lovely blogs you should go see.

Thanks ladies for giving us this award

Love M

xxxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig