Tuesday 7 February 2012

Most Grabbed for Jewellery

I love seeing peoples jewellery collections so I thought I do a quick post on the items I wear the most. These are my easy jewellery, the stuff I pick without even thinking.

Necklaces




These I wear on a daily basis, they are all long ones as I find these easy to grab and are all from Avon. The first is a gold toned necklace with peach organza flower, white design and heart on it. The next is a silver one with lots of keys attached with different designs on the keys, some with sparkle. Third is a bronzey coloured diamonte owl, this one is probably my favourite. finally is a silver one with white, red and blue beads and a little bow on it. Some of these are still available on avon.co.uk

Bracelets


First bracelets our my Thomas Sabo ones, I love mixing and matching them and changing charms to match my outfit and mood. I also love these as when I look down I'm reminded of a special person or time as my charms were all gifts.


These I wear if I'm wearing gold jewellery, mixed from a few sets.


Finally for bracelets our these three, the silver one is from daisydoes.co.uk (a great independent seller, all her bracelets are only made once, you can also commission your own pieces) it's a gorgeous beaded bracelet with little rose beads dotted in, sorry these don't show in photos well. The other two are from a set I got for Christmas from next. I love mixing different sets together.

Rings


I'm someone who loves wearing rings, I wear two out of these four every day.not usually worn on the fingers shown, just wanted to get them all in one photo. From left to right, little silver ring from my mum with small sapphire, ring my OH got me for Christmas, the leaf ring I love, I think it's really unusual and love how it sits, and finally is a ring my parents got me for my 18th birthday.



My last piece is this gorgeous ring from Galibardy.com, I love this website, they have different pieces than you find on the high street and I love this type of jewellery. The ring is adjustable so i can wear it on any finger.

What's your most grabbed jewellery? where do you get your pieces from?

Love M  xx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig