Thursday 2 February 2012

Soap and Glory

Another Soap and Glory review for you!

We both received the absolutely amazing bumper box of goodies for Christmas so will slowly be making our way through all of the products.

This weeks review is of their well known hand cream 'Hand Food'.

They claim it is a 'super-silky gorgeously-scented non-greasy hydrating hand cream featuring fennel and lotus flower extracts'

When using it you should 'relish in the delightful aromas of fresh bergamot, strawberries and mandarin, with floral and fruity midnotes, and musk, amber and warm vanilla'

Phew what a list!!




I haven't ever personally used hand cream that much before, but actually, a few weeks before Christmas my hands were really dry from the weather.
I went to boots to find a miniature one to get me started and ended up buying this, it was love at first use!

It really does sink in like a dream, smell divine and most importantly works.
I was especially glad that this was in the big set as the miniature one didn't last me very long at all!!

It's become a firm favourite to use just before going to bed so it can work its magic whilst I sleep :)

L xxx


I absolutely adore this hand cream. I go through loads of the stuff, working in the laboratory means I'm constantly having to wash my hands vigorously (we deal with human samples) and find the soap is so drying on my hands. 


This just makes your hands feel so soft, I'm big on hand creams and looking after my hands as I think they are something that can be so easily neglected and I'm hoping that if I keep smoothing them in hand cream hopefully they won't age as quickly. ( I always try to think ahead, hands are the one thing I think can age a woman so hopefully keeping them nice will prevent wrinkly hands)


As always with soap and glory the smell of it is amazing, so fresh and nice. It's also a nice thick luxurious cream which I like in a hand cream. I always stock up on this when it's on 3 for 2! worth every penny in my opinion.


Love M


xxx 
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig