Monday 20 February 2012

Lush Sweetheart Soap

On my last trip to lush when I was paying I got given a free sample of their valentines day soap. It's a cute white and pink design, with a fruity fragrance with a hint of vanilla. It also feels so creamy and thick.





When I got home I couldn't wait to try it out. I was very impressed with the size of the sample I got. As with all lush products it's all natural ingredients. I tried this product for the first time today and wish I tried it sooner. 





As with all lush soaps I use a bath scrunchie to lather up the product. I was so impressed with how thick, creamy and moisturising the bubbles were. It felt amazing on my skin and has left it feeling so smooth and I can still smell the product on my skin slightly which I love.

It is a valentines day item so won't be around much longer, it's still on the website at the moment for 3.00 for 100g. I'm going to be grabbing a bar quickly before it's sold out. I think I need to try out more lush soaps. I always get honey I washed the kids due to it's amazing smell.

Have you tried the lush soaps? what's your favourite?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig