Wednesday 1 February 2012

February Wishlists

February Wishlist

Whilst I'm sat inside in the warm I thought I'd browse the internet and mentally see what I could spend me wages on.  I thought I'd share with you my favourite items I want at the moment as I love reading wishlists, though due to February being a busy month I expect most of this will unfortunately remain on my wishlist but here are the things at the top of my wishlist.


Clothes

I have three items of clothes I really want, top of that list has to be bottle green skinny jeans. Bottle green is a colour I absolutely love at the moment, I think it's very wearable without being to bright. 


Next is dresses, I'm currently eyeing up two from topshop, a gorgeous cut out dress I saw on essjay23x blog in a gorgeous bright blue, I'm eyeing up the red one. I love that as its a cut out dress it's long sleeved so you feel a bit more covered up. The other dress is a striped skater dress. I love there skater dresses as the plain colours are only £20, they fit amazingly and are so comfy as they are a jersey material.






Beauty Items

I am so lusting after Macs flamingo lipstick, it's such a gorgeous pink shade, and I'm sure it would be one I'd wear every day (this is me trying to justify myself buying more make up).


If asked my favourite perfume it would probably be Vera Wang Princess, I love the pretty bottle and the gorgeous sweet smell of it. After smelling Vera Wang love struck I'm in love. It's still sweet like Princess but I'd say a little more grown up. Also how gorgeous would this bottle look on a dressing table.

Barry M croc effects polish. I think this looks really nice on the nails. I like how it splits more than a crackle polish and can't wait to try it out.


Last item I'm currently wanting is some heated rollers. I love the big volumised curls and the fact you can achieve different styles. I'm thinking of spending my boots points on the babyliss thermo ceramic ones.


What are you currently wanting most to get you over those winter blues??

Love M xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig