Thursday 2 February 2012

NOTD

Another quick and simple one from me.

I seem to be having a moment where I need to change my nails every other day and am loving being able to wear colours that I haven't worn in a while!

This one was my new favourite a few months ago, I wore it all the time and if it chipped I'd just redo it in the same colour.....for weeks!
It's a perfect day/evening/weekend shade as it seems to go with absolutely anything and every occasion.

I am of course talking about Models Own's Champagne:



I love wearing it again, I feel like I've neglected it over Christmas....hehe

I haven't actually tried that many Models Own nail varnishes, but this one caught my eye as it's such a gorgeous Champagne gold colour.

The colour isn't too bright which is why I love wearing it during the day too, some golds can be garish during the day but this almost acts like a nude.





Pair it with your Saturday night dress and sky high heels however and its a different story!
Was really love at first sight, if I ran out I would genuinely buy it again (which doesn't happen too often these days!)


M has some of the Beetlejuice collection which I absolutely love! (and will have to borrow ha!)

Do you have many? I like the consistency of this one and it seems to last a good few days :)

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig