Monday 27 February 2012

Lush A Million Kisses

At the till the other day I couldn't resit picking this up. I'd seen a blog post on it and thought it was a gorgeous colour. When I tried it out I wasn't disappointed either.




This is one of Lush's lip tints and the pigmentation on this product is amazing. It's a gorgeous red colour with a slight shimmer of pink.



I choose a photo taken with flash as it really shows the colour of this product.  I use a lip brush to apply this as I find it best, otherwise you end up with a red finger. It's currently avaiable for £4.95 and is their cheapest lip colour/balm.  It only takes a little of the product to leave your lips a gorgeous wearable shade of red so I can see this product lasting ages.

With Flash
 I do apply a little vaseline on top as I find it a little drying on it's own.

In Natural light, I feel this is more true to the shade.
Overall I'm very impressed with the pigmentation and the lasting power of the lip tint and if they bring out different shades I will be picking them up. One other thing about this product is it does have a strong rose scent to it. So if your not a fan of scented products it may be one to give a miss. I personally love a red lip and I'm getting used to wearing it on a normal day to day basis.

Have you tried the lush lip tints? What's your favourite red lipstick? I also love Rimmel Diva Red.

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig