Wednesday 25 September 2013

Review: Avon Ultra Colour Rich Moisture Seduction Lipstick Fuchsia Fever

This is a lipstick I've actually had for a while but after buying so many this past year I keep forgetting then ones I have. Lately I've been making it a mission to try and use up the make up I have and refind hidden gems.

This is one of Avon's colour rich moisture seduction lipsticks. These lips are extra hydrating on the lips. I tend to favour brighter colours most of the time so picked the shade Fuchsia Fever.

Untitled

As with most of the Avon Colour range the rich moisture lipsticks come with a classic black and silver packaging. They have Avon embossed on the silver part. I like the simple packaging but it does mean it doesn't stand out to me in my collection.

Untitled

In this picture you can see the unique feature of this lipstick. It has a marble effect on the bullet which is moisturising ribbons throughout the lipstick so that lips are kept hydrated. 

Untitled

As you can see from the swatch it's got quite a glossy finish. Fuchsia Fever is a true pink. I tend to gravitate to blue toned pinks but this has more of a warm base to it. It's really pigmented, moisturising and glides onto the lips without any dragging.

Untitled

I really like the finish of this lipstick, it feels almost balmy on the lips but leaves amazing colour behind. Even though it's not blue toned it also doesn't make my teeth look yellow which I find some lipsticks do.

I really need to go through my collection more and mix up my make up more regularly. It's so easy to get stuck into a rut.

The Ultra Rich Moisture lipsticks retail for £8.50. I definitely think they are worth it. Also as it's Avon quite regularly you can get them on offer.

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig