Tuesday 24 September 2013

Benefit Crescent Row Minis (Christmas Perfume Set)

Every time I go up to the Benefit Counter I find myself smelling the perfumes. I kept telling myself I'd treat myself to one soon but was holding out for the release of the Christmas set as I knew last year they had a set of the mini perfumes.

Untitled

When L and I visited the new Benefit Carnaby store last week and they showed us the Christmas gift sets I couldn't resist snapping this one up. This is the crescent row minis set. The set retails for £29.50 for 4 x 10ml perfumes. You get more for your money with this set as one Benefit Perfume is £29.50 for 30ml. I absolutely love the packaging how it's displayed like a store front with the windows. It's so cute!!

Untitled

On the back of the packaging it has description of the perfumes. I love how all the perfumes have quirky names and in the set is a good selection of scents from sweet and floral to wintery and woody. 

Untitled

Each perfume bottle comes with it's only little box so you can even split it and give the perfumes out to different people. The boxes are so cute with printed doors on to match the 'personality' of the perfume. The perfume bottles look the same as the full size bottles and have funky packaging. The only downside is that the bottles don't have sprays on them so you have to pour the perfume.

Under My Spell Noelle

This is Benefits newest perfume and was recently released for Autumn winter time. Under my spell Noelle is described as a woody, exotic, floral scent. This describes it well. It's a great one for winter and almost makes me feel warm and rich smelling it. This is a stronger scent and not one I'd usually pick due to the woody notes but I've actually been converted since the weather has taken a turn for the worse.

Untitled

I love the packaging for this one in all the gold and bronze colours and the animal print give it a real luxe feel. I love that each of the perfumes have their own poems to describe the scent!!

Untitled

My place or yours Gina

This perfume is describes as woody oriental and is my favourite in the set. I love fragrances like this lately that have underlying sweet notes but not in a sickly sweet way. (My all time favourite perfume is Viktor And Rolf reviewed here) I can really smell the raspberry in it and I love that it contains peony as it's one of my favourite flowers.

Untitled

The simple black pink and gold packaging always appeals to me and I love this colour combination!

Untitled

Laugh with me LeeLee

Laugh with me LeeLee is described as woody floral with a citrus edge. The citrus really keeps this scent fresh and makes the it not too overpoweringly floral. I can see this as more of a summer scent. Light and not too overpowering but still one you'd notice.

Untitled

The blues, greens and pale colours on the bottle make me think of summer too. It's definitely one I'll be saving.

Untitled

Ring My Bella

Ring my bella is described as fruity, floral and seductively sweet. This is definitely a floral scent and may not be to everyone's taste. I really like it though. It's girly but not sicky sweet and I definitely understand it being described as seductive. With top notes of lily and rose it is the most floral of the set.

Untitled

This is one of my favourite bottles package wise. I love the purples and greens and the floral print to it. 

Untitled

I'm so glad I picked up this set and finally have some Benefit perfumes. I'm definitely still thinking about So Hooked on Carmella. Come spring time I think it'll have to be a treat.

This is part of the Christmas Gifts and isn't available online yet but can be purchased in selected stores.

Have you tried any Benefit Perfumes? What's your favourite type of scent?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig