Thursday 26 September 2013

Beauty Rehab


Hello!

I'm here with another Beauty Rehab post today. I've been trying really hard to not spend, and also use up products from my stash.
My stash is rather extensive and it's just taking up too much space in my room. I do not have enough space for the ridiculous amount of stuff that i have accumulated, more than that I do not want to waste them so Project Use Up has begun.

I wrote more about my decision on this post here and I haven't been as good as previously as I have picked up a few goodies....but nowhere near as many as previously!

106

Without any more babbling I'm going to start doing 1 line on each product so you can have a quick review of whether I loved, hated or didn't care for the product.

107

Molton Brown Shower Gel: I can't say I'm ever a fan of expensive shower gels as I never find them that different to my usual S&G type ones, so this wasn't a massive hit for me but a nice smell.
Dove: Essential in my product wardrobe, always have about 5 on the go!
Neal's Yard Hand Cream: I love this, would repurchase asap. Smells amazing and saves the bees! SAVE THE BEES EVERYONE!
S&G Clean on Me shower gel: Another Christmas present essential, I look forward to getting the next Xmas kit!
Clarins Eye Make Up Remover: Liked this, wouldn't pay the price for it though as others do the same for less.
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: Love this, would buy again but am working through my stash for now.
No7 Eye Make Up Remover: Love this, would buy again and already have more! The £5 vouchers are awesome.

109

St Tropez mousse tan: Loved this before but now I'm not so sure, the colour wasn't so dark as before and I was a bit disappointed.
S&G Mist you Madly: Not a fan of the smell and so wouldn't repurchase, huge bottle though!
S&G Butter Yourself: Loved this! Amazing smell and works a charm, would repurchase in future on 3 for 2s!
Garnier Ambre Solaire spray tan: This is my saviour for tanning my back, I have no bf present to tan my back for me so this is perfect for reaching and giving an even tan! Would repurchase.
Aveeno Triple Boost Serum: This was great for the price, sunk in easy and helped with hydration.
Good Things Deep Pore cleanser: Apparently they don't sell this now which is a shame as I would have repurchased.
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hours: This did pretty well at lasting but I wasn't a fan of the finish, and also the colours were a little dark for my skin sometimes.
Aussie 3 min conditioner: Have loved these forever and will always buy them! 

110

Neutrogena Daily Scrub: Loved the smell, didn't feel like it did enough for me, very small particles so good for sensitive skin.
Rimmel Wake Me Up: Love this for a drugstore foundation, lovely glow and coverage, this is my 2nd bottle.
Another Aussie, Dove and St Tropez, see above for comments.
Rimmel Recover foundation: This was too glittery for me, but did work at being anti fatigue.
Hydraluron: Didn't see any results initially, stopped using it and my skin was so dry! Just disappointed in the price for such a small tube as I'd love to repurchase regularly.

113

L'Oreal False Lash Flutter mascara: Quite liked this, the brush was interesting and picked up all my lashes.
Benefit's Dallas: Forever love this, am on my 2nd but i do hate that they break as product is wasted.
Benefit's High Beam: Love the original highlighter! Also have another.
Avon Magix primer: This was great, great price and works so well, i should repurchase, not sure why i haven't!
Rimmel Match Perfection: I bought this as a powder so it worked quite well but was a bit heavy, and on its own wouldn't be right for my skin. I have the loose powder to try though!
Benefit's Porefessional: Wasn't sure of this at first but now I love it and was gutted to finish it. My miniatures will have to see me through for now.... :(

114

OPI Correct and Clean Up pen: Useless, dried up in seconds. Stick to cotton buds!
Barbara Daly Eyeliner Pen: Liked this initially but again, it dried up so fast. I'm always so careful putting lids on but they still dried up.
Lacura Under Eye Concealer: Great bargain buy from Aldi, need to buy this again.
Ojon Rare Blend Oil: Bought this in full size, need I say more.
Lush Dream Cream: Loved this but it's so expensive for a tub with a short use by on I can't justify it
Lush Olive Branch: This was so so, wouldn't repurchase as there are others I prefer.
Molton Brown mini Shower Gel: This was from a travel set which I've kept for ages....but never use! It's time for them to go and this was a lovely smell.


Woooooooooo what a list!

I've also been working my way through samples so expect to see a post with those on soon. They're keeping me busy with new exciting products.

Have you been using up your products recently? Found any hidden gems?


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig