Tuesday 17 September 2013

Review: Benefit Do The Bright Thing

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win this kit on a twitter competition along with a few books. I love the benefit kits as it is an easy way to try a few different Benefit products. I love the colours on the packaging and the 70s feel to it. I also love that the Golden Gate bridge is in the background signifying where it all began in San Francisco.

Untitled

As with the other kits benefit sell it comes in the case with the lid. I also love with this that once you've used up the products you can remove the tray and use them to store products. It would be perfect for eye liners. 

Untitled

Do the bright thing kit contains products to help brighten the complexion. It contains That Gal, High Beam, Dandelion, They're Real and Bad Gal Liner. All of these are products I've used and liked with the exception of the Bad Gal Liner. This would be a perfect holiday kit as for evenings it's great to look glowing and the liner is waterproof.

Untitled

It contains tip and tricks on the the lid and a mirror. The tips and tricks mean these sets are also perfect for beginners. 

Untitled

Dandelion is still my favourite blush. I love that the set contains the perfect size brush for the blush. (review here) I also like that high beam is a decent size and larger than what you get in magazines.

Untitled

This shows the products. High Beam really is a great high lighter and perfect for under the brow bone and on the cheeks. That gal is a light primer. Personally I prefer others to this. The liner is really soft and goes onto the eyes easily without dragging. It also comes out really black on the waterline. I could speak about Dandelion all day. I love this blush. It's perfect on my pale skin and I couldn't be without it. They're Real is a great mascara and I do like it, I do love how it doesn't stray from the lashes either.

I really want the bronze of champions kit as it's got lots of products in I want to try. Have you got any of the benefit kits?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig