Thursday 5 September 2013

Indeed Laboratories: Hydraluron, Pepta Bright, Eysilix


Morning all! 
If you haven't heard of Indeed Laboratories, then you've probably been living under a rock....

They've hit the big time with fans such as Caroline Hirons singing their praises making them the hottest property on the skincare market for the past year or so.

With a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots, who was I to say no to purchasing some of the most raved about products!
So I picked up Hydraluron, Eysilix and Pepta Bright.

051

Nanoblur was their first product to be launched and lots of people were huge fans, myself not included in this however as I didn't like the texture on my skin and it didn't work well with my make up.

I did pick up their infamous Hydraluron though and I'm going to run through all the products I picked up as briefly as I can and tell you what I think after using them for the past few months.

055

Pepta Bright is a white cream that you put on your skin after cleansing and before moisturising.

It claims to be a brightening treatment and who doesn't need a bit of that in their life??

056

I like the packaging of the products with the different colours but generally similar style boxes and arrangement.
On the side of the box is a brief synopsis of the company which is helpful, I always like a general blurb on the company and what it stands for, which you can see above.

057

So Pepta Bright contains 7 ingredients targeting 7 biological factors. It claims to be a cream/serum which is a bit confusing as I'm pretty sure its just a white cream but it is easily absorbed.
This product is designed to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, age spots and uneven skin tone and restore general brightness and luminosity to the skin.


060

I LOVE that the box opens up like a book and you can see the full list of promises, what the product is free from, and helpfully all the other products in their range.
The 7 claims are quite detailed and sound pretty promising...

063

I applied this cream morning and night after cleansing and before my usual moisturiser.
It was easily absorbed into the skin and I felt a tingling after application.
My skin is sometimes sensitive and I think this product heightens it but I'm not sure which ingredient it is. It's not uncomfortable but i am aware of it and so i felt it was something to note.

Aside from that after continued usage my skin did look brighter and I do think some of my scars have lightened and so my general complexion has cleared up a bit.

066

I do like this product and I have seen some small results, I'm hoping over even more time my skin will get better. After an allergic reaction I had a few months ago I've been reluctant to carry on using this as my skin has been sensitive, but I will be carrying on with it again now after seeing improvements!

069

The next product was Eysilix, an eye cream that contains 10 peptides to target concerns around the eye area such as puffiness, dark circles and to eliminate signs of stress and fatigue.

070

Again the book feature of the box details the 5 actions from this product which are 100% what you'd look for in an eye cream.

I like the design of the packaging where you can control the product coming out of the tube and don't waste it which is great for saving the pennies!

071

I applied this white cream on my eye area morning and night and as with the Pepta Bright I unfortunately had some tingling. As this was around my eye area I was a bit worried about it and have at times taken it off because I was worried it was stinging too much.

Again there must be an active ingredient in it which is causing it and possibly may be reacting with my skin. It did feel moisturising and the skin around my eye felt more hydrated.

072

My eye area is something that I'm worried about as genetics tells me that my eyes will be the first area to show signs of ageing and i already have a few lines which come and go depending on how tired and dehydrated I am. I'm hoping with copious amounts of moisturising it will keep them at bay for as long as possible!

075

Hydraluron is my favourite of the three products. Firstly it comes in a bright pink box that you cannot fail to notice.
I was drawn to this because of the massive amount of good reviews it has received and the fact I need some serious hydration in my life.

The box for this product was somewhat different to the others, noticeably because it had French on it but also because it had a lot more detail about the product and its mechanisms.

077

Long story short Hydraluron contains hyaluronic acid, which holds 1000 times its own weight in water which when applied to the skin means its happy and hydrated.

In practical terms I applied this after cleansing and before moisturising in the morning and evening. It's a clear gel that feels a little like it melts when you apply it.
I can't say that i noticed a huge difference initially and admittedly I did think it was a fad that everyone was jumping on the back of. However it sunk into my skin quite easily and had no negatives effects at all so i persevered.

082

And I'm so glad i did! After a few weeks my skin did feel smoother and more hydrated, and as soon as I stopped using the tube there was a massive change in the hydration levels in my skin.
When I restarted using it I saw an improvement in my skin again.

It's a weird product as it's not a miracle worker and in fact doesn't really show any improvement for a while.
If you're going to purchase it just bare that in mind as it won't suddenly be the answer to your prayers, but over a few weeks it will definitely improve your skin hydration.

083

Out of the three products, i would 100% recommend Hydraluron as a staple product in your skincare wardrobe. I do have an issue with the size of it though, 30ml is a small tube for a £25 price tag.

It's currently on offer for £16.66 however as all of Indeed Laboratories products are 1/3 off at Boots right now.

I would also recommend Pepta Bright as it does provide some positive results in terms of brightening and fighting hyperpigmentation, though I'd be wary if you have sensitive skin.

Eysilix however was a bit of a disappointment for me and I'm afraid I can't give it any rave reviews because my skin found it too powerful to use consistently and so I didn't see any results.


Have you tried products from Indeed Laboratories? Which one is your favourites? Did you rave over Hydraluron too?


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig