Friday 20 September 2013

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation


Happy Friday!

Hope you've all had a good week. I'm on my first week of working a Saturday and after a busy weekend with a wedding and a trip to LFW and Benefit's new store on Carnaby Street I am so unbelievably tired!

This foundation has been helping me out this week.

Bourjois' Healthy Mix Serum Foundation has been giving me a healthy glow and covering up all of my complexion imperfections.

063

This is my first ever gel foundation, and it claims to be vitamin rich and anti fatigue which is exactly what I've been needing the past week or so!

I picked up the foundation in number 51, which I believe is one of the lightest colours that they have in the range.

065

Bourjois claim that this foundation is an instant blending gel with flawless complexion and undetectable coverage. They also state that they contain vitamin rich fruits including lychee, goji berries and pomegranate.
It's a low coverage foundation with a semi matte finish.

066

067

I like the glass bottle, and the pump feels really sturdy. It dispenses product really easily and feels more expensive than it actually costs.

075

I applied this foundation with a Real Techniques buffing brush for the pictures below. All I have on in the pictures is the Bourjois foundation and I think my skin does look like it's glowing.

131

Excuse my messy brows, I have now had them waxed (for the first time!) so they're looking a lot better now...

It does have quite low coverage, on days where my skin is a little worse than normal I normally end up mixing it with a higher coverage just to make sure that my blemishes are covered.
Normally though this foundation is enough to cover my lack lustre skin and give it a boost!

132

Have you used the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation?
Do you like radiance foundations?

I love the extra hydration this foundation gives my skin as it has been a lot drier recently!


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig