Wednesday 11 September 2013

Review: Bblonde Colour Toner

Today I'm sharing with you a review of Bblonde colour toner. As someone with blonde hair and hair that seems to love to go ginger when died (thanks mum) toner and purple shampoo is something I always use.

When I saw a review of Bblonde on twitter I tweeted the person saying it sounded great and was lucky enough to be contacted to see if I wanted to review it too. The toners came in three colours so there is one too suit all shades of blonde. It comes in Champagne, Honey and Platinum colours. I choose to try champagne.

bblonde

The champagne toner is great to remove brassiness and brighten hair subtly adding blush hints. When I read that it would add blush hints I was initially a little worried. I was also concerned using a home toner would dry out my already highlighted hair.

bblonde


bblonde

In this photo you can see the pink tone to the toner.

You are meant to do a patch test but to be honest I'm really bad and don't even though I really should. The toner is really easy to use, simply use a clarifying shampoo and then apply the toner into towel dried hair from root to tip.

Untitled
Pre Toner

Untitled
Post Toner (you can see it's a lot less brassy and more blonde, ignore my roots!)

The next step is to cover hair with a plastic hood (I used cling film) and apply a hair dryer for 5 minutes. I left it on for the maximum time of 30 minutes and then washed out and applied conditioner.

I was so pleasantly surprised that my hair wasn't dry after using this and it felt in good condition. I blow dried it and was pleased it wasn't too blush toned and just looked brighter.

Untitled

Since using it I've felt I need to use my purple shampoo less and my hair has been less brassy then it normally gets in between my highlights. I'm so pleased with the colour it has gone.

I've liked the toner so much I've since bought the platinum one to try in the next few weeks as I'm planning to dye my hair lilac in November.

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig