Friday 13 September 2013

Real Techniques Splurge

Morning all!

I'm on day 2 of my conference and my brain is completely BUZZING with all of the info that I've been listening to, I feel like I need a nap already!

I picked these up recently in the usual Boots offer of buy one get one half price which is always a happy sight in my view! 

I've been lusting after both of these sets for a while and the fact one set is limited edition just made me want it more!

024

020

The eyeshadow brush collection is designed really well and there's everything you could possibly need, plus I love that they're all colour coded to purple!

008

Its a brilliant starter set for newbies and also for people like myself who have a few brushes but always feel like there's never enough. Even though I've had eyeshadow brush sets before this one covers all bases and if you're anything like me will use them for additional uses as well...

009

The case is also a welcome addition as I seem to be travelling quite a lot recently and running out of make up bags to store everything!

They're particularly useful as they keep the brushes flat and so prevent damage to the bristles.

029

The limited edition set was very exciting to play with and I've been eyeing it up for a little while now.

026

The duo fibres are supposed to be great and I've heard promising things about this kit from many people.

028

I didn't want to get them out of the packaging particularly as they're so perfectly white and clean but that feeling didnt last very long!
I've been playing around with both kits and will be doing full reviews on the brushes on a separate occasion.
031


I was wondering which of these brushes were your favourite? Whilst I'm playing around and getting used to them I thought I'd post and see if anyone had any tips for the duo fibre brushes, washing them so they stay white as possible and any application tips! 

Ill be watching the YouTube videos of course but I'd like to see your opinions on these brushes too.

L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig