Sunday 1 September 2013

NOTD: Sally Hansen Salon Manicure 540 Frutti Petutie


Morning lovelies!

I hope you're not feeling too hungover today, I didn't go out last night so I'm feeling pretty fresh for once!
I'm feeling productive so I'm having a clear out of all my clothes and shoes. I used to eBay a lot of clothes but eventually it was so time consuming and so many restrictions were placed on my account that it's so not worth it anymore.
So instead I'm just donating it all to charity to clear out a load of crap from my room and items that I just don't want or need any more.

That aside I've been sporting some bright pinks on my nails recently due to the summer months and small amount of good weather that we've had.
Pink always makes me feel happier!


I picked up this Sally Hansen polish from America a little while ago, I've been using and meaning to post for a while but haven't got round to it.

This is a beautiful bright pink shade called Frutti Petutie, shade number 540.


The photos below shows 2 coats of the polish and its so bright and shiny I absolutely love it!

Untitled

Isn't it gorgeous?!
These photos were taken on my phone so they're not the best and I hadn't cleaned them up at this point but you can see how easy it is to apply.
It's really smooth and I really liked the brush that was in the bottle.
It's quite large which meant I could apply the polish with one smooth movement which I find is always better.

Untitled

From the few Sally Hansen polishes I've used, I found that they're great quality and don't chip as easily as other polishes.

Do you have any colour suggestions from the range? I've heard their glitter ranges are really good too!


L xxx




SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig