Wednesday 16 May 2012

Review: Avon 24K Sculpt and Shimmer Gold Blush Duo

I'm a lucky girl as my mum is an Avon Rep which means I get money of Avon products and to try out new make up before it comes out in the catalogue. 

As soon as I saw this in the catalogue a few months back I knew I had to have it. After getting My MAC skin finish in soft and gentle I love shimmer on my cheeks!


I loved the idea of the blush and highlighter being in one product and being able to sculpt and define your cheeks. I really like pink shades on my cheeks.
I like the simple black design of the packaging and the simple gold design (it's part of the 24k range)
Here's the shades. As you can tell the colours are pigmented and shimmery. They look so pretty on the skin and as the light hits the lighter shade when used on the cheek bone it looks lush.

The swatches haven't showed up well in this photo. Only realised after I've uploaded it.

Have you tried this product or similar blushes for highlighting and contouring?

I apply the pink to the hollows of my cheeks, then mix the two together for the apples of my cheeks, then apply the light shade as a highlight! The perfect cheek combination!!

I'm impressed with this and find myself trying more blushes. I've only just got into wearing them so only have 3. Is there any you would recommend?

Love M

xxx

Don't forget to check out our giveaway and if anyone can help us with our GFC problems we'd be so grateful :)
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig