Friday 4 May 2012

NOTD: No7 Totally Teal

I think this was the last nail varnish I bought from No7 using my vouchers (the amount escapes me as I was in there a little while...!)

This is Totally Teal:


It's admittedly more of a winter colour, but due to the wintery cold and rainy AWFUL weather that we've been having I felt it was appropriate to wear!


It's a gorgeous colour and is quite opaque, these pictures were 2 coats and I used the No7 Top coat to give it the shine that you can very clearly see.


I did find that this one was a lot harder to apply than the other colours I bought (Crave Me and Cheeky Chops) and I seemed to have quite a bit around my nails, but maybe that was just me having an off day!



I love this colour, and whilst I was really enjoying brights in the sunshine, my favourite nail colours will always be nudes and darker shades, so this was right up my street!

It fits into my collection quite nicely as I don't have any other colours like it.

What do you think of the colour? Have you been wearing brights even though the weather has been so bad?

L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig