Saturday 26 May 2012

Review: Mac Costa Chic

I think everyone is always excited about a Mac purchase...this one was particularly exciting for me as I had finally reached 6 empties and could claim my free lipstick!

So really no purchase required, but even so, here's the lipstick I chose:


Costa Chic is a Frost lipstick, it's an orangey coral colour with a slight sheen.

Mac state it is a frosty coral which perfect sums it up I think.


I've been looking for a colour like this for ages, I've found lots of corals but all of them had undertones that made my teeth look yellow.

This one made them look even whiter!


It has been on my lips non stop for the past few weeks, it's completely perfect for day wear, meals, pub trips, nights out and anything else you can think of!

It literally puts a smile on my face as soon as I put it on.


I hate photographing my lips so I'm afraid you'll have no pictures of them from me, so I've swatched it on the back of my hand instead.

It's not the same I know but you can still see the effect and the beautiful colour I am completely in love with!


Have you seen this colour before? Do you have coral colours in you lipstick collections?

I was so excited to get my free lipstick, what would you choose?

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig