Friday 11 May 2012

Review: Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush

This is my absolute current favourite!

I recently finished off Soap and Glory's Pulp Friction and whilst I loved the way it lathered up, I was ready to try something else as it lasted such a long time. (that's not a negative point for it, just wanted a change!)

Luckily my mum was buying presents and happened to need something else to make it up to a 3 for 2 deal, voila! I managed to sneak this into her basket which also meant it was free for me, hurrah!


Soap and Glory's Sugar Crush is an absolutely divine scrub made from brown sugar, lime, almond oil and macadamia grains.
Basically, it smells sugary, sweet and warming with the sugar and limes in. It makes you feel like your in an exotic country the moment you smell it!

I liked the convenience of Pulp Friction's tube, however I do like the alternative of scooping out of a tub and being able to grab handfuls of it as you please.

I could literally have scooped this out and eaten it, it smells that good!


The grains in the scrub are quite large, and whilst this can have a negative effect in that they feel quite rough, with this product the thick sugary solution the grains are in made sure it didn't feel rough at all.

It gave my skin a lovely clean feeling and definitely got rid of all the dead skin etc that a good scrub does, without leaving an oily residue that some do.

I personally hate that as you have to wash off all of the excess and it's a bit annoying!



Have you tried Sugar Crush?

I hadn't actually heard of it until I saw it in the shop, once I'd smelt it i knew it had to be mine!

Have you tried any other body scrubs from Soap and Glory or other ranges that you would recommend?

Scrubs like this are perfect for the summer and getting ready for the beach!

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig