Wednesday 2 May 2012

NOTD George 71 Boom

Whilst shopping the other day I wondered down the make up aisle and saw this gorgeous blue shade. At the bargain price of £1.75 I couldn't leave it sat on the shelf. The bottles aren't as big as some and are 5ml but this doesn't bother me as it's rare I'll use a whole bottle of nail varnish.

The nail varnish is a decent size and easy to hold and use. Some smaller bottles I find tricky but the lid makes for easy application. This shade is so pigmented and was opaque in one shade. It's a nice thickness too.


This shade immediately caught my eye as it's such a pretty shade for summer and would be a great blue shade for if you are feeling patriotic for the Jubilee this year. I'm tempted to try some cute nail art with this.


What a great coverage, apologies for it being messy, I was just about to do the washing up which I find is any easy way to remove the bits from around your nails if you can't be bothered to get out the cotton buds.

My only negative, I wouldn't say it's fast dry like the bottle states, but a top coat can sort this out.

Have you tried any George nail varnishes? I'll definitely be picking up more.

Love M

xxx 
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig