Monday 28 May 2012

Lipstick Monday's Rimmel Kate Moss No3

Another weekend has flown by and today's lipstick Monday is one from Kate Moss collaboration with Rimmel. These are currently on offer in Boots for the bargain price of £3.99 I need to pick up no 1 before this offer ends.


I was lucky enough and this was donated to me by L as she decided she wasn't keen on the shade on her. This is a browny nude shade and very pigmented. It also has a really nice scent to it.


I recently started wearing lip liner with all my lipsticks as I find it really helps there lasting power and makes them look nicer on the lips.  Also it's a nice sleek black packaging with a secure lid that won't come off in your bag (no one likes lipstick covered in bag fluff). Lipsticks with secure lids are a must for me lately!


This lipstick is a nice texture and gives good colour in one swipe on the lips (which I love and why I can't wait to try the bright pink, I'm loving shades like this at the moment)



It's an easy to wear every day nude and a great price for an everyday nude. Have you tried any of the Kate Moss lipsticks?

Love M

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig