Wednesday 9 May 2012

OPI Cajun Shrimp Nail Dupe

When I received the best of the best OPI collection for Christmas I was excited to try them all out as it's such a well loved brand that I hadn't tried before.

Cajun shrimp stood out to me as a perfect coral orange for the summer. When I first applied it those I was a little disappointed. Where I regularly bake I find I get food colouring stuck under my nails and need opaque polishes or my nail line is visible and this is a look I like. Also needing 4 coats is disappointing for small bottles as you use the polish up quickly. 

I also find OPI nail varnish chip easily on me. Do any of you find this too? They also are quite expensive in the UK. So when I saw Crave Me in boots I excitedly picked it up.


As you can see they are pretty similar in colour. Cajun shrimp is a little more pink in shade. The No7 polish can also be picked up for a bargain £2 if you wait till the £5 off vouchers are on.



Cajun Shrimp is on my thumb and Crave Me on my ring finger. Pretty close match. Crave me has a nicer formula, it's very pigmented and opaque in two coats, I find it lasts better than OPI too.

Perfect shade for summer don't you think?! Both L and I have this, after seeing it on her nails I had to have it. L has done a NOTD on Crave Me last week if you'd like to see her thoughts on it. Do you like these shades?

Love M
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig