Thursday 12 April 2012

Beauty Rehab

As my previous post went down so well with everyone trying to encourage me to use up my products, I decided to start a regular (ish) post called Beauty Rehab.

It will basically be an empties post but I don't know when I'll be putting them up as it depends how fast I use stuff up, when I have something to say I'll post it!



Inevitably being a girl surrounded by other girly girls I ended up becoming completely obsessed with make up and cosmetics at some point.

I seem to have tonnes of the stuff, and for some reason I have an emotional attachment to them all and don't want to use them....weirdo!

So ladies, it is time for me to make a start through the drawers, boxes and suitcases (eek!) full of products in my bedroom.
I'm going hell for leather on the moisturisers at the moment as I seem to have accumulated a massive amount of tubs and jars and tubes of the stuff.

Here's what I have managed to get through so far...



Love gradual tanners, my pale skin can go orange too quickly sometimes!


Batiste is the business! Small conditioner from Body Shop was also gorgeous! I'd buy it again.



Can't rotate this picture for some reason....all gorgeous body butters and I'd buy them again if i had the room!!


Elle MacPherson Scrubs were good but I think I've used cheaper ones that were better.
Good old Simple toner, never feel like it does much but it does remove any remaining make up.


Peep Show mascara is a pretty good buy, but my contact lenses didn't agree with the fibres in it so I'm afraid I wouldn't buy it again.
Trying to get into anti-aging products, these No7 Protect and Perfect Serum testers were fab. I'd be tempted to buy the full size when the 3 for 2 and £5 vouchers offers are on again. 

So there we have it!
Hopefully there will be more in the next post, do you think I've done well so far?!
I've no idea how to gauge it really!

Have you been doing a similar thing to me?
What do you have the most of in your collection? 

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig