Friday 20 April 2012

Cocktail Hour!

To be perfectly honest, I should have started off the whole Cocktail Hour series with this one.

This is mine and M's absolute favourite cocktail of all time and whenever we go out its the number 1 that we start off with!

It is off course the wonderfully pink and world famous Cosmopolitan.

Vodka, cointreau and cranberry juice shaken up with ice and a slice of orange peel lit on the side to give it an amazing orange smell.


The main reason this one is so popular is largely due to the girls in Sex and the City bringing it back to the forefront of cocktail menus across the world, but I'm sure I would have tracked it down somehow!

It is quite frankly amazing, super sweet, largely alcoholic and obviously very pink!

Absolute lifetime favourite, I could quite easily drink this at every meal time, including breakfast, for the rest of my life ;)

(I am currently completing my alcohol free month for my 101 in 1001 days, as this is my favourite cocktail it's been a little testing to write without drooling over the pictures ha!)

Do you like Cosmo's?? Did you watch SATC when they were drinking it too?

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig