Thursday 26 April 2012

NOTD: No7 Cheeky Chops

This is another No7 Voucher buy. 

I love the consistency of these colours, I was super impressed with the colour 'Crave Me' that I had to go and buy some more...

Next on the list was 'Cheeky Chops':


It's a gorgeous pinky coral that I have absolutely loved wearing.
It reminds me a little of the Brook Street colour I posted about a few weeks ago from Nails Inc (here) but this is a more pink shade.


Without flash the colour almost looks red, and is annoying as I've never seen it look like that in any light!

It definitely looks a lot more like the colour below, which was taken with a flash:


The No7 polishes are so easy to use, the brush makes application quite easy and they're not too runny or thick and dry in a relatively decent time.


What do you think of this colour?

I think it's gorgeous, and looked even better when I applied the No7 Top Coat on it too, super shine!

What have you been buying with your vouchers recently? Do you look forward to them coming around again?

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig