Saturday 14 April 2012

Clothes Haul!

A different kind of post for you today!

I had a bit of money for my birthday a few weeks ago...so of course I went on a shopping spree!

It was so much fun, I haven't shopped for clothes since before Christmas as I quit my job so this was LUSH.

Here's what I bought...

This dress is amazing! Was so pleased with this find.
It's a gorgeous t-shirt material dress from Miss Selfridge, it has a drape style front and the back has a section cut out.
I love the bright colour (my wardrobe is very black and grey...) and it can be dressed up or down for most occasions.



I'd seen a few of these shirts around and wanted to try them out, ended up buying a black and a cream shirt as they're so comfy, will go with anything for any occasion and were pretty reasonable from New Look!

Also bought an Aztec print vest to wear too, my friend has a few of these and always looks lush so I thought I'd nab myself one too :)



We've just had a Gilly Hicks open up by us, and admittedly I had no idea what it was aside from a spin off of Hollister.
However I was pleasantly surprised with what they had, I love underwear shopping and the bright colours dazzled me!


This style is my favourite kind for knickers, and at the moment they've got 3 pairs for £15, they're originally £8 each so this is an amazing bargain!
The colour and style in the range is amazing and I will be sure to be sneaking back for some more when my mum isn't keeping an eye on me ha!


These shorts are from Dorothy Perkins, they're a summer staple I think!
There's lots of colours of these too, and as they're a touch longer they can be worn in the day time too without flashing too much leg.


This was a splurge...I'd been planning on buying a bag for ages but couldn't find one that I liked.
I knew I wanted either dove grey or a nude colour so it would go with a lot of things, but nothing took my fancy.
Cue a dash to H&M for some vests and this beauty was right there!


It's the perfect size for holding my daily essentials in and has some room for some extra items in case I go shopping, saving me from the elusive lost shopper bag problem that frequently happens now you have to pay for bags in Wales!


Lastly I found these two bold beauties in H&M also. 
The red shirt is the same style as the black and cream ones from New Look above, I was looking for a coral/orange one but am yet to find anything bright enough for my tastes! The red one looks lush though.
The blue dress was also a last minute buy, but with the elasticated waist and longer skirt it can be worn throughout the summer with leggings or without and can be dressed up or down.

I am SUPER happy with my purchases, think they're all so wearable and all were affordable too.

What do you think? Do you like the bright colours? Do you like the shirt style tops for summer?

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig