Saturday 19 May 2012

Review: Giles Deacon for New Look Bronzer palette

So I previously told you I'd bought a few products from the Giles Deacon for New Look make up range, the lip gloss review can be found here

The other product that I bought was the blusher in brown coloured tones, a very good dupe for the classic Bobbi Brown palettes which I currently cannot afford!


So the packaging is quite simple, black and gold with a clear window to show you the product inside. 

The colours of the blusher are a pretty good combination, and the palette is big enough that you can swirl your brush on the lighter colours or darker colours to contour and create the effect you're looking for.


The shades are quite pigmented considering the product is so cheap, only £2.99!
The brush that comes with it isn't up to much but they never normally are in a palette like this.

You can see the effect in the photo below:


A lovely warm toned bronzer that blended really easily with a slight shimmer.

I personally like piling this kind of product on, but it doesn't need it and in fact looks too shimmery particularly for day wear so I've had to tone it down a little...

However I love the results and for such a small price it's worth every penny to keep my Bobbi Brown envy at bay!


If you like the look of this product, we have a whole selection of Giles Deacon make up products in our Giveaway which you can find here :)

Have you tried any products from Giles Deacon's range?

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig