Wednesday 18 March 2015

Lush Full of Grace Solid Serum


Good  morning!

Ever since we went to the Lush Spring and Mother's Day event at the beginning of the month (link here) I've been slathering this serum on my face.

Full of Grace is a solid serum, which at first confused and intrigued me, and then I tried it and it was love at first feel.

002

The serum contains murumuru butter, calamine powder, rose petal infusion, almond oil, rose oil and portobello mushrooms meaning its safe enough for even the most sensitive skins. This serum protects and calms the skin and controls greasiness so the serum can be used in the morning and evening without fear of getting a shiny face halfway through the day.

003

The solid serum is similar in shape and size to a massage bar but without the lumpy bits. I've been warming this in my hands after cleansing and then massaging it into my face and neck.

First things, it smells amazing. I'm not a lover of strong smells particularly sweet ones - they can actually give me a headache and make me feel sick. But even though this smells strongly of rose I really like it, it doesn't linger too long so that it is overpowering.

Secondly, my skin drinks this up so fast and feels super hydrated afterwards. Sometimes when I get in from work and take my make up off I apply a second layer of this as my skin just seems to love it. I often then don't apply a moisturiser too it depends how my skin feels as I don't want to overload it but it hasn't reacted in any negative ways.

004

I've been using this every day twice a day since I bought it at the beginning of the month and I absolutely love it, there isn't enough praise I can give it.
My skin can be so dehydrated sometimes that I found it was hard to do anything about but this solid serum is AMAZING! 

This serum comes in 20g bars which cost £8.25. I think this would last about 6 weeks with use twice a day, maybe longer. I'm going on the fact that I've used under half of it in 2 weeks. I'd say this was great value for money considering most serums cost so much more than £8 and this is composed of 100% natural ingredients. 

I'm now really annoyed with myself for not buying this sooner and I will DEFINITELY be going back for more. I'll need to use up some of my stash first but I know for sure this is perfect for my skin and my bank balance.

What else do you like from Lush? What else would you recommend?

My favourites so far apart from this is the Mask of Magnaminty and Ocean Salt Scrub.


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig