Monday 4 June 2012

Lipstick Monday's Avon Divine Wine

It's back to Monday again, but much more pleasant today knowing I also have tomorrow off as well. Hope you've all had a great bank holiday weekend so far. Today's lipstick started off my love of a darker lipstick. When I first ordered it my mum was wondering what I was doing thinking it would definitely not suit me. Here is Avon's Divine wine. It is from their ultra colour rich mega impact lipstick.


It's a well pigmented plum shade that can be worn dark or smudged for a softer look. The shape of the bullet it amazing. It's structured which makes it easier to apply to the lips due to the way it's shaped which is also helpful when it's a darker shade. I like the classic black and silver packaging. 


It comes out on the lips a very pretty plummy pinkey red. I like to think it suits my pale skin and blonde hair but it's quite a dramatic lipstick that I know won't be to everyone's taste. It's moisturising on the lips and doesn't drag when you apply it. Always a bonus.


When I first wore it my boyfriends mum commented on how nice it looked and went to order it that day. I'd wear this more in winter as at the moment I'm loving a slightly brighter pink but it's still a firm favourite in my ever growing lipstick range.

Have you tried any Avon Lipsticks? This one is £8.50 so higher price range of drug store but with Avon you can usually get some kind of offer on like a free product or 2 for £12 so if you are in no hurry it's best to wait a few brochures till an offer comes up. It can be bought here, there are a few other colours I'm eyeing up at the moment.

What do you think of this shade?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig