Friday 22 June 2012

Review: Naked Scrub Up Renewing Salt Scrub

I'm not sure if you've ever used Naked products before but if you HAVEN'T then you SHOULD!

They're 97% natural with minimal chemicals and best of all they're cheap and available at Boots, hurrah!

I've previously reviewed their Naked Detox Shampoo and Conditioner which I absolutely loved, and next up is their Scrub Up Salt Scrub:


This was a massive tub, which I absolutely love as I love to scoop my hand in and grab handfuls of the stuff haha.
This scrub is white in colour and has fairly large grains of salt packed into a scrub that is quite loose in consistency.

Some scrubs of this type can be hard when you touch them but this was quite soft and went on went skin quite easily.


I really liked the consistency of this scrub, at first I was worried the large salt particles would be rough on my skin but actually they worked really well and didn't feel abrasive in any way.

I also liked the fact that it didn't leave any residue on my skin after using it which some scrubs can do, and I hate this as I feel the need to wash it off afterwards.
When I put moisturiser on and this weird oily layer is there, it doesn't sink in properly and tanning over it leaves hideous patches!

I loved using this scrub and the tub didn't last very long at all!
I will have to go and have a look at their products as they've got a lot more out than they did before and I would like to try so much more!


Have you tried any Naked products? Any recommendations?

I love that they're so affordable and fully intend on stocking up soon!

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig