Thursday 7 June 2012

Review: L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara

I'd been after a new mascara for a while, and had my beady little eye on this beauty, but missed the bandwagon when it first came out and so the only option was to pay the full price of around £10.49 for it (I think!)

Luckily for me my mum has an excellent memory and bought it for me for my birthday!

I am of course talking about the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Mascara.


At first glance, I loved the design of the mascara, its sleek and silver and looks a little futuristic, which always makes me think that they've found a fabulous new formula that nobody else has yet.


I was particularly excited about the 'False Lash' part, I have long eye lashes luckily but they're very straight and so you don't really notice them so much until you're up close or I have my eyes closed, not a good look FYI!


I was hoping this would give my lashes the extra flutter and be able to reach all of them with the snazzy brush.
I believe Cheryl Cole's advert for this involved her actual lashes and no falsies for once which I would say is pretty impressive!


I've been using this for 2 months and it's now starting to dry out.
At the beginning the brush was overloaded which I find with most mascaras and always end up wiping them off at the beginning.

It did however make my lashes look longer and separated them out more than others I have used in the past.


Unfortunately the photos I took of before and after seem to have disappeared which is annoying!
It definitely did make a difference to my lashes but I'm not sure this was much better than Rimmel mascaras I have used which are much cheaper.

I did like the brush/comb combo as you can see in the pictures, the multiple teeth really did separate out my lashes quite a bit but I felt that was the only thing this mascara did that others don't anyway.


I'd buy this mascara again if it came down on price or was on offer, i did like it just not enough that it's worth the extra on top of others that are cheaper!

Have you used this Telescopic Mascara before? Have you used any others recently that you think are amazing?

I've just bought the Maybelline's Illegal Length to try out!

L xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig