Wednesday 20 June 2012

She Said Beauty June Box

I've been wanting to join the beauty box craze for a while now. I love the idea of recieving something through the post all packaged pretty with lots of beauty products in, but was put of paying up to £12.50 a month. As well as not knowing what box to pick.

Then over the bank holiday weekend She Said Beauty were offering a whooping 60% off there boxes. So I got the 6 month subscription for under £40 (the 60% off wasn't off postage) What swayed me was the chance of getting some St Tropez in my box. Did any of you see or take up this great offer.


It arrived in a bright pink cardboard box, I think it was love at first site ;). I love the bright pink packaging.

When I opened it I was greeted by a gorgeous mint green box with a light floral pattern to the corners. I really liked this and thought the box will definitely be used again.


The box opens with a flap lid (no losing lids) and has a magnet so it stays shut. Inside more pink in the form of tissue and ribbon. Who doesn't love the pretty combo of tissue and the mint and pink together.


So here is what I got in my box (picture heavy)





Money off St Tropez when you order online (thought I'd share the code)

In it I had:
  • St Tropez Gradual Tan. Can't wait to try this as recently tried the lotion and loved it. I'll be interested to see how it compares to Dove gradual tan. Size in box is 75ml so a good size, Full size product is 200ml and costs £14.30 so a lot more than the likes a Dove.
  • Let's Go Lashes. I love wearing lashes on a night out so lashes in these type of boxes always go down well with me. It's something I'll definitely use. £8.95 per set. I got the style tease. Again can't wait to try them.
  • Perfume sample of Yardley London. not a huge sample, think I'll change my preference on recieving perfume samples as it's something that doesn't excite me. Smells ok. Full Size is only £9.99 so quite a cheap one.
  • Balance me super mositurising hand cream. I was really excited to see this. Due to my job my hands get washed constantly and therefore end up rather dry so a good hand cream is a must. The 30ml size that comes in the box is worth 6.00. It also is 98.8% natural origin and is sulphate and paraben free, which is something you'll know me and L look out for.
  • Elemis tranquil touch indulgent bath elixer. I love going to salons that use Elemis products so I'm excited to try one at home. I'm literally about to jump in the bath and test this out now. Sample in the box is 50ml and 300ml costs £19.00.
  • There was also one extra sample. I'm very intrigued to try this, it's the ginvera Green Tea nude cover BB Cream. I'm definitely not a BB cream girl. I love full coverage of a foundation but I'm looking forward to giving this a proper try. It's not a huge sample but I'm hoping to get two uses out of it. It claims to help prevent fine lines and if I like it I will consider buying this for the summer, I'm all for the prevention of line. This retails at £20.00 for 25 ml 


All in all for me a box I will use everything of. The perfume definitely was the least exciting for me. With She Said you can pay monthly and cancel at any time of sign up for 3 months, 6 months or 12 months and pay all at once. They are priced at £9.00 plus 2.95 p and p. I think I'd think twice if it wasn't for the deal as I should be watching pennies at the moment, but who doesn't love a bright pink box through the post each month.

What do you think of the She Said Beauty box? 

If there are any products you are particularly interested to know how I got on with just let me know.

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig