Tuesday 13 March 2012

NOTD OPI I'm a Pool for Love.

A lovely friend sent me a selection of nail polishes, you may remember by essie NOTD found here, which was another polish I was sent. What a lucky girl. When I opened my parcel I was so pleased to see this, as I'd seen some of the range and absolutely love it.

I started with a coat of my trusty OPI Matte Nail envy (full review coming soon). Then painted on two coats of the polish. In two coats it was completely covered, after one coat it was a little patchy. now to describe this beauty of a colour. To start with photos don't do it justice. It reminds me slightly of OPI Russian Navy. It's undercoat is similar to this with gorgeous pink and purple micro glitter.





How pretty does it look?  I also liked the bottle, it was comfy to hold whilst painting my nails and the brush made it so easy to do them in one stroke. Once dry I used my dotting tool and my Matte nail polish by George to add a polka dot pattern.

Ignore my poor clean up job


It looks quite subtle on the nail. I think it would probably work better having a matte nail and shiny dots. What do you think of this look? The only problem I've found is it did chip quickly as I didn't put a top coat on before doing the matte dots. Silly me. I love this look though and it'll be one I do again. Have you tried any of the Nicole OPI Polishes?

Love M xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig