Saturday 31 March 2012

Birthday Goodies!

I was SO excited this time last week, my birthday was last Monday but I decided to go out for it last Saturday.

Me and M both went to Mac to have our make up done for the night out.
It was UNBELIEVABLY the first time M had ever been to Mac, which is SHOCKING in my opinion ;)

Hehe!

So we turned up massively excited wanting similar looks (we always go for smokey eyes, it was time for a change so we went for bright lips and glowing skin instead!)

The end result looked like this!



A lot of effort all week with applying tan, few hours in Mac, a few hours curling hair and an amazing night out!

We had quite a lot to drink, including some of these amazing flaming cocktails which will be coming up in a Cocktail Hour post soon!




















We both spent a small fortune in Mac, this is what I bought:


Pro Longwear foundation (I'm NW25), Pressed Powder in Medium, False eyelashes (No3 if I remember!) and 2 lip sticks, Russian Red and Creme Cup.


I've always used Studio Fix compact before but I found it was quite heavy, so this time I bought the pressed powder. I often need a powder to fix my make up and again in the afternoon, so a compact is necessary for on the go!

These are my new beauties!! I've never bought a Mac lipstick before, so I went all out and bought two haha


I wore Russian Red for the night out, was a perfect red colour for me, made my teeth look whiter and looked amazing! (if i say so myself ha!)
Also Creme Cup is raved about by everyone, I've been looking for a nude as always and this one was irresistible!


On my actual birthday I received these beautiful flowers from my auntie which have brightened up my room a treat! Roses are my favourite and pink ones even better ;)

Some of the presents I had included the Birthday Girl set from Philosophy which smells amazing and a lot of money to go shopping with! Looking forward to going shopping with my mum next week :)

I also had an amazing present from M which deserves a post of its own so that will be coming up over the next week :)

Hope you've enjoyed the post, I had such a good time on the night out and even though I was in Uni allllllllll day for my actual birthday (and had a cold! booooo :( ) it was an awesome day!

L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig