Thursday 15 March 2012

March Freebies 2! Glamour and Percy & Reed

I tend to buy magazine depending on what they have free with them. L did a post on Marie Claire's monthly freebie that can be found here.

I was instantly draw to this months glamour after seeing it came with a hair mask. I use hair masks  all the time. I have very fine hair that gets damaged easily so I try to use masks weekly on my hair. I will be doing a post on these soon. Which masks do you use?



I will be purchasing the shampoo and conditioner to try soon. Have you tried any Percy and Reed products or picked up glamour?


After our Chemical of the Week series I find myself scouring the ingredients more carefully now.  Especially since I had my extensions fitted yesterday (another post coming soon). This product does contain Dimethicone so I will just be using it on the ends of my hair and only every now and again.

I'm hoping to pick up cosmo soon as I want to try the Clinque skincare products with it but my local WH Smiths only seems to have the lip gloss and mascara.

I find magazine samples a great way to try new brands.

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig