Monday 5 June 2017

Lush Spa Cardiff Yellow Submarine Bath Bomb


Morning!

I've got a great new bath bomb to share with you today, this is the Yellow Submarine. It's exclusive to the new Cardiff Spa and Oxford Street, and it's a beautiful sunshine yellow little boat - it's cute!



Lush Yellow Submarine Bath Bomb

I saw this as soon as I walked into the store and couldn't resist it, the bright colours and the cartoon type shape was just what I needed.

The scent includes Brazilian orange, lemongrass and coriander seed oil, so it's a refreshing and rejuvenating scent and I loved it.

You're supposed to put this into your bath and see how long it will take to get to the other end of the bath, I didn't do this but it sounds fun!!

Lush Yellow Submarine Bath Bomb

Lush Yellow Submarine Bath Bomb

It does create really pretty bath art though, the colours are gorgeous and they give the effect of a beautiful sunset. I love the pink and yellow colours especially when they're swirled around together!

Lush Yellow Submarine Bath Bomb

Lush Yellow Submarine Bath Bomb


I really liked this bath bomb, very pretty and smells amazing. It's one for an uplifting happy bath, not necessarily a soothing and relaxing one.

You can pick this up from the new Lush Spa Cardiff or the main Oxford Street store for £3.95.

Have you tried this one? Would you get your hands on it if you could??


L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig