Friday 16 June 2017

Make Up Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette

Hey All

I'm finally getting round to sharing my thoughts on products I've had for a while. Make Up Revolution is a brand I've been using for a while now since going Cruelty Free as they have amazing palettes.

Ever since seeing the ABH cream contour palette I've been wanting to try one but reluctant to spend loads of I think with these products you don't use all shades.



The Make Up Revolution palette comes in a classic black and gold packaging and a massive mirror and so far it's travelled really well, no cracks or breaks.


It's comes with 8 shades and retails for £8, I always grab my palettes when they are on 3 for 2 in superdrug to make them even more of a bargain.

Make Up Revolution Ultra Cream Contour Palette

The palette contains 8 shades, 4 light and 4 dark. The cream highlight is amazing for the shimmer. The other 3 light shades I have used much as I tend to opt for using concealer, they are good as eyeshadow bases though.

The cream contour shades for me see where this palette is amazing, the four shades have varying tones and warmth to suit most shades of skin and they blend out easily and don't clump on the skin or ruin foundation.


The second contour shade I've used so much I've hit pan on it, I love the taupe shade of this to give definition to the cheek bones, I then use the 1st or 3rd shade to add warmth to my face. The 4th shade I've not found a use for yet.

Untitled

Lush Radiant Pigment Review, cruelty free highlighter

The contour in both these selfies is from this palette, I love how buildable the shades are and how easily they blend out, I find them easily to work with than powder so are great if you're just getting into makeup or contouring.

Have you tried this palette? What's your favourite Make Up Revolution product?

Love M

Xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig