Sunday 13 April 2014

Benefit Moisturising Triple Performing Facial Emulsion

Morning All

Hope you're having a great weekend. I'm visiting the family this weekend so it's been a busy one. I'm currently sat waiting to go for a run and catching up on revenge a bit.

Benefit is a brand we both love but it isn't a brand I instantly think about for skincare. I tend to associate brands more with skincare or make up and not both. When I went for a wax at the boutique in Swansea last year I saw the 6 piece mini skincare gift set. It retails for £14.50 and is a great way to try out products.

I absolutely love It's Potent and I'm sure we'll be sharing that with you soon too.

Untitled

The triple performing facial emulsion is oil free and has an SPF of 15. I love it when products have SPF in as it's not a product I have separately and don't want to have to add an extra product to my skincare routine.

Lately although I have oily skin it has been feeling dehydrated. This has been great to put on under moisturiser to give my skin an extra boost at night time and perfect for during the day. It sits really well under make up as it just sinks into the skin quickly leaving skin well moisturised and not greasy.

Untitled

Untitled

One thing I especially love about the benefit skincare range is the gorgeous packaging. I absolutely love the vintage look to the bottles and the blue and cream colour. These would look pretty on any dressing table. So far I've only had three of the mini version but once I've worked myself through my stash of moisturisers the full size will be mine.

I can't wait to get more of the full size products as so far all of the skincare range I loved. Have you tried any of the benefit skincare?

Love M

xxx


Untitled

Hi all!

I picked up the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion just before Christmas when I bought one of Benefits much sought after Christmas tins which had a range of products in them. in an ideal world i would have picked up all of them but funds sadly restricted that plan! Instead I had to choose wisely and as I'd never tried Benefit's skincare range i picked the Love Me B.right set which contained this product along with It's Potent eye cream, Total Moisture facial cream and a mini Porefessional.

I was lucky that this was a full size product for me but it looks exactly the same as the miniature....just bigger! I love that they even kept the mini versions in the same design as they look great on a dressing table and will be really cute as a travel set.

I have been using this most mornings for the last few weeks and have been really liking the effects; its not oily at all, absorbs into my skin without leaving a greasy layer and provides a really good base for applying make up onto. Lately my skin has needed a lot more hydration but I need to keep control of the oily t-zone that I have, so this has been perfect for me.

I hadn't thought of using it as a base moisturiser for evening but that would be a really good idea before applying a thicker night moisturiser for an extra boost of hydration so I will definitely be trying it out!

I'm actually really surprised that I've liked the Triple Performing Facial Emulsion as much as i have, and the skincare set as a whole. I would never think of Benefit to have a skincare range that was any good so i have been proved completely wrong and i am happy to admit it!

Have you tried Benefit's skincare range? Which is your favourite product?

This retails for £21.50 for the 50ml bottle.


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig