Thursday 2 January 2014

Sainsbury's Boutique Lip Gloss My Lips Are Sealed*

Hi All

Hope if it was your first day back to work it wasn't too bad.

Lately I've been loving a glossy lip (only when my hair is up though). I'm also a fan of a dark lip so have been looking for a dark gloss with a great pigmentation.

When Sainsbury's launched there make up range I was really keen to try it but not living near to a sainsburys meant I hadn't gotten around to it. I've tried a few polishes from the george make up range so I was interested to see how another supermarket brand make up was.

Untitled

Untitled

I really like that the packaging has been kept simple across the line. You can't go wrong with classic black. It's also held up well in my handbag and doesn't look tatty. These photos were taken after it had been in my bag for about 2 months. It has the traditional doe foot applicator which picks up a good amount of product without overloading the lips and making it hard to work with.

Untitled

My lips are sealed is a gorgeous deep berry toned purple/red. The pigmentation immediately impressed me but I wasn't sure how it would transfer on the lips.

In natural light

Untitled
with flash 

It gives a great colour on the lips and applies smoothly! It gives a great even coverage.
Something I hate is a sticky gloss. This feel soft and the lips and is really comfortable.

So far I'm impressed with the gloss. It comes in at a reasonable £6. I'll definitely be picking up the lipsticks when I'm in a larger Sainsbury's store.

Love M

Xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig