Tuesday 21 January 2014

Ollie & Nic Spencer Retro Bag

Evening all!

A late post from me tonight. I've enjoyed an evening with L tonight pigging out on sushi! We definitely ate more than we should, but at least it's reasonably healthy!

Next week it's my mum's birthday so we decided to get her a nice handbag, Ollie and Nic has an amazing sale and we managed to pick her up a real leather bag reduced from £169 to a bargain £50!!

The problem was there was a lot of temptation in the for me. The sale is amazing and is still currently on. I've needed a new decent sized bag for a while. My current one is really tatty with a broken lining etc.

Untitled

I couldn't resist the bargain Spencer Retro across body bag. Reduced from £60 to an absolute bargain of £18!! I'm a massive ostrich print fan and the love the effect on bags so this on appealed to me straight away!

Untitled

The burgundy colour is gorgeous and perfect for the winter months. I also love all the attention to detail on the bag such as the Ollie & Nic metal buttons on the handle and the studs on the bottom of the bag.

Untitled

Untitled

It feel quite a stiff material and like it will be durable and good quality. It's a really practical bag that's a decent size with lots of pockets. I like the two on the outside which will be perfect for keys and my phone when I'm listening to music. The zip pocket on the front is really handy for bus pass etc so I can easily grab them.

Untitled

Inside is a large section with a zip pocket in the middle. I'm going to try and be organised and use this for make up! It also has zip pocket on the inside of the bag and separate pockets for phone and keys if I don't feel safe enough using outer pockets! Plus it has a gorgeous lining.

It's such a practical bag and for the bargain price I had to share with you all! If you are on the hunt for a new bag I'd suggest Ollie & Nic. The purses I've had I really like so I'm hoping the bag is as good!

Love M

xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig