Saturday 18 January 2014

Tangle Teezer


Hi all!

I don't know about you, but as well as healthy shiny hair I also want long hair. Mine is pretty long and I'm lucky to have it so long naturally but it does break easily after it gets to a certain length and with exercising and washing it so much I do get worried it will make it worse.

My hairdresser suggested I purchase a Tangle Teezer. I have to admit I've heard of them for a while and thought they were a fad but I have heard lots of rave reviews.

My brother told me he needed an idea for an extra present for Christmas so I asked him to get me one of these to try!


047

He got me the original one, obviously in bright pink! It was the obvious choice, but there are also aqua blue/pink, navy/pink, black, and orange/yellow.

048

049

To look at it, quite honestly I'd describe it as a female alien hedgehog. You heard.

I wondered how something like this could brush through my knotted and tangled long hair as easily as I've seen it go through others.

On first use I was actually amazed, whoever came up with this design is a GENIUS.

050

054

You can read the blurb on the insert from the product above; basically the teeth are the clever little things that help the brush glide through your hair and deliver 'speedy and gentle results'.

I took a few close up photos below where you can see how the sizes differ, some are longer and some are shorter. I don't quite understand how this has such a massive impact on how it moves through your hair but trust me, this glided through each strand without getting tangled on a knot....not even once.

055

056

It was really a revolutionary thing for me!

I've wanted to help my hair stop from breaking and getting knotted together for a while as I just want it to grow a little bit more and felt it was stopping it. However this will definitely help my hair and fingers crossed over time it will grow that extra 2 inches I was hoping for!


In the range there are also Aqua Splash for use in the shower, Salon Elite which is curved for a more professional brushstroke (is this even real?), a Compact Styler in a smaller size for your handbag which can be pushed in/pulled out when needed and comes in a range of colours including chrome and funky leopard print patterns.

They also have a childs range which is really cute and perfect for those who hate having knots in their hair!


I'm super impressed with the Tangle Teezer and would definitely consider another purchase of one for my gym bag and a miniature for my handbag. Everyone should have one! I would fully recommend this for anyone who wants to help the condition of their hair, full thumbs up for me!


L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig