Thursday 30 March 2017

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Review and Swatches

Hey all

Urban decay is a brand I love, I have Naked 2 and 3 (reviews Here and Here) And when my other half asked if I wanted anything for Christmas the link to ultimate naked basics was one of the first things I thought of as i don't have many matte eye shadow palettes and it had a great range of light shades.

Also the packaging needs a shout out, how gorgeous is it. It's plastic so long wearing and has a huge mirror.





The palette has a great range of cool and warm tones to suit all skin tones and a selection of darker colours in Berry's, Grey's and deep orange.

Urban Decay Ultimate Naked Basics

Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics

I've been using the top row more as it's my comfort colour palette, the shades all apply easily, complement each other as are easy to blend.

Urban Decay Naked ultimate basics

Here are the shades swatched on bare skin with no primer, you can see even without primer they give great colour pay off, on the lid you can really build the intensity of these.


2017-03-07_09-12-17

I've been loving using it for all matte looks like the one above. The last two colours of the top row blend so well together for a quick and easy look.

With so many great crease and transition shades it's a great palette to use along side others too.

I do think the urban decay palettes are such great value.

Have you tried ultimate naked basics?

Love M

Xxx

SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig