Sunday 19 March 2017

Antipodes Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream

Hey all


As you'll know by now we love Antipodes so whenever we get the chance to review products we can't wait. The Manuka honey range is one of my favorites and it's lasting so long as the eye cream is a big pot (review Here and all Antipodes posts Here). Antipodes is the brand i turn to now for luxury quality cruelty free skincare.



Avocados are everywhere at the moment, there popular for diet, skincare and hair care. I love eating them but haven't specifically sought out skincare containing avacado oil so couldn't wait to try this out. As I'm loving my Manuka honey day cream I decided to try the Avocado Pear Nourishing Night Cream, I've been testing it for the last month or so now so I could really see the effects it has on my skin.(L got the Rejoice light facial day cream that I'm sure she'll share soon.)






Avocodo oil is full of benefits and contains a whole host of vitamins and antioxidants that help to prevent the destruction of skin cells by neutralising free radicals. Avocodo oil is also packed with fatty acids which mositurise and have regenerative properties. It also contains compounds which prevent water loss, reduce age spots and sun damage. So they taste good and can help with aging!

As well as containing avocado oil it also contains high quality Manuka honey which I explained about the benefits of in the post linked at the top. Manuka honey, avocodo and vinaza grape all help to keep the skin hydrated, problem free and deeply nourished.

So the important part, how does it hold up to amazing claims.... I love it. It's the perfect product to compliment my Manuka honey eye cream and day range. It's thick but sinks into the skin easily without making my skin greasy. I wake up with softer skin and best of all it's not caused any breakouts. My skin loves this. I find sometimes with a thicker consistency and such a hydrating product my skin needs time to get used to it but with this it hasn't. 

It retails for 33.99 for 60mls and a little goes a long way. I've been using the Manuka honey day cream for the past 4 months and still have about half left so these products really last! 

What's your favourite Antipodes product?

Love M

Xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig