Wednesday 22 March 2017

Mother's Day Recommendations



Hi all!

I've done a quick post to share a few Mother's Day ideas that you can send or arrange as a surprise. These are all local to South Wales so are great if you don't want to travel far or give local!

I have personal experience of each of these places, treatments and products so can fully recommend as a gift for your mum (or any other worthy female in your life!)





1) The Vale Resort and Spa

If your mum likes facials, I can recommend the Temple Spa My Kinda Skin Prescriptive Facial at the Vale Resort Spa, you can find the full post by clicking here but it was a 60 minute facial that left me feeling super relaxed. 

large-2500x17001-spa
Image from the Vale Resort
I've never had a facial this long before and it also included a quick foot rub with some cooling products, a massage of the head, neck and shoulders and also a scalp massage (which might be one of my favourite things ever!)

The spa itself is also a really relaxing place and I could wander around each room having a snooze in the various beds. Definitely a good treat for you and your mum to enjoy together for a pamper!


2) Celtic Manor Resort and Spa

If you're closer to Newport then I can recommend the Celtic Manor for the Signature Revitaliser. This is a 50 minute treatment which includes 25 minutes each of a facial and a massage, it's the best of both worlds and I really enjoyed it.

Image from Visit Wales
The spa is again very luxurious and we particularly liked the separate women's spa area with it's own sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.

You can read the whole post of our weekend here, and if you choose to stay over (which we would definitely recommend) you can indulge in one of the best hotel breakfasts I've ever had the pleasure of eating. It had an insane choice and I can thoroughly recommend the pancakes!


3) Honey Bee Beautiful

If you're looking for a gift to send I would wholly recommend the Honey Bee Beautiful range. They have some wonderful products that I've had the pleasure of sampling and with the products being made in Wales from the production of local bees you can be sure they are free from lots of nasty stuff.

You can see my post on their range by clicking here.

Honey Bee Beautiful

HBB

You can obviously choose your own products and wrap them up, but I really like the look of the Beauty Box subscriptions. A single box containing 4 products costs £30 but subscriptions can be placed for 3, 6 or 12 months for a really luxurious gift!

There is also a special Mother's Day box for only £25 with free postage, and you can even choose the 4 products to go in it if you don't want the standard four.



My mum has specifically asked for the biggest bunch of daffodils, so we will be getting her as many as possible!

What will you doing on Mother's Day?

It's actually my birthday too so we are having a general family get together and I'm hoping there will be lots and lots of cake for everyone!



L xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig