Monday 30 January 2012

NOTD


Good morning!

What a horrible day, I wish the weather would make it's mind up and either snow or rain!

I quite fancy a snow day though so if the weather man is listening and would like to have a word.... ;)

Anyway just a quick nails of the day, did these last night whilst watching the Notebook in bed haha, what a lush and exciting life I lead!

I used the OPI Start to Finish as my base coat and topcoat, but the main colour is Nails Inc's Heddon Street.

I had it in a lucky dip a while back and haven't used it much but it's one of those perfect wintery colours.




In the bottle it looks a very dark metallic purple, but it actually comes out more of a metallic deep red wine colour which I was surprised at but nevertheless it's still a beautiful colour.


As always it went on like a dream and I never seem to get a lot around the edges so the brush is pretty nifty!

What do you use as a top coat? I alternate between the OPI Start to Finish and Sally Hansen Insta Dri. I find the Sally Hansen one dries a lot faster even though the OPI one is supposed to dry in the same time, odd!

Do you have any other suggestions? I'm always up for a trip to Boots or Superdrug...

L xxx


SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig