Sunday 22 January 2012

NOTD

Just another quick nails of the day!

My absolute favourite nail varnish colour at the moment is muted nudes and pinks which team extremely nicely (if I say so myself!) with the glitters I've collected over the past year or so

Today's glitter is an oldie but a goodie, courtesy of China Glaze



I love all of their colours and glitters, even though they're harder to get hold of in the UK than the USA theyre well worth it!

I painted my nails with a baby pink colour from 17 which is hard wearing and seems to be my 'go to' colour when I can't decide!

Next I put a thin layer of China Glaze Doll House over the whole nail, followed by two more coats at the tips of the nail to create an effect of a build up of glitter, resulting in the following design:



It's a little messy, but that usually makes it look better!

What do you think about China Glaze? Is it worth ordering and going through the excruciating wait for it from America?!

L xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig