Saturday 2 September 2017

Best Bottomless Prosecco Brunch in Cardiff

Hey All

Who doesn't love Prosecco these days and unlimited Prosecco at that. Grey's based in the Hilton Cardiff offer a great two course lunch and bottomless Prosecco for the great price of £25!

I've actually been here twice now and I'm planning the third, I've always gone on a Sunday and it's lovely and quiet and the staff are always attentive.






So how does it work, you arrive get poured a lovely glass of bubbles and for the next 90 minutes you get the glasses refilled. I was sceptical of these unlimited Prosecco as I thought maybe they wouldn't be quick to refill but as soon as my glass was half empty they are they're to refill it.


Greys Cardiff Bottomless Prosecco Brunch

My one disappointment I guess is that they're is only one veggie option on the menu, the avocado and egg and rye bread! It is delicious and a perfect brunch item but a second choice would be good. When I went with my OH and his family they all had burgers and it would be nice to see a veggie burger on there too!

Greys Cardiff Bottomless Prosecco Brunch

I opted for a side portion of chips on my second visit because all that Prosecco needs some carbs! Also how nice are the flutes and plates!

IMG_20170716_133520

Dessert is my favourite!!! Sticky toffee pudding and ice cream, the crumble is also delicious and if you're not veggie the knicker blocker glory comes grown up and has pannacotta in and looked delicious!

IMG_20170716_133239

I love coming here with friends and family, it's such a lovely location, we've always sat in the conservatory area and it's quite and you can people watch! The food is delicious and they are great with re filling the glasses!

I'll be back for my third visit soon!

Have you been for a bottomless brunch yet? Would you?

Love M

xxx
SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig