Sunday 17 September 2017

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water Review

Hey All

There are probably going to be a lot of lush reviews from me over the next few weeks as I've been picking up some old faithfuls and some new products to try, today is an old faithful I loved for a while. The breath of fresh air toner water is a lush product I've probably been using now for about 5 years, it's even mentioned in early days blog posts so when I picked up a new bottle I thought I'd share a new post on it.







Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water Cruelty Free Vegan Review

I love toners and always have incorporated them into my skincare routine. I know they're not something everyone loves but for me they're a must. I love a good refreshing spritz, onto my first reason why I love the lush toner, it comes in a spritz bottle, close your eyes a few spritz and you're sorted, I love toner but I can't be bothered to put it on a cotton pad!

This toner easily absorbs into the skin leaving it feeling refreshed and is an absolute must on warmer days. I love keeping it in the fridge during summer than spray on my face when I get home from work.

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water Cruelty Free Vegan Review

I find toners really make a difference to oil control and spots for me, I'm much greasier if I don't use them and this one is great as it contains seaweed and rose to tone and balance the skin and help reduce redness as well as patchouli oil which is cooling and has astringent properties.

Personally I've been repurchasing this for around 5 years now and it's a must in my collection. It's of course cruelty free but also vegan too! I'm trying to lean more towards this lately!

It comes in a few different size options which is great if you are just trying them out to see which one works for you!

Have you tried the lush toners?

Love M

xxx





SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig