Monday 21 October 2013

Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon

I was a little bit unsure with the lip butters at first on whether I liked them. I loved the colours and think for me I needed to view them as a lipstick and not a hybrid lip conditioning product.

When I saw Macaroon in a blog sale I couldn't resist picking it up. It looked like a great neutral colour that could easily be worn everyday and I'm a bit of a lip addict lately.

Untitled

Untitled

I personally love the packaging and think the faux quilting is cute. I had Candy apple red which I used until it run out but it was never something I got round to reviewing. For me it was just something I used as an easy red lip.

Untitled

Macaroon is one of those your lips but better shades on me. I imagine on some people it may come up quite pink but I have naturally dark lips. It reminds me slightly of Fanfare (reviewed here).

Untitled

It is a yellow toned pink and has a slight rosey tint to it. I find it glides on to the lips easy and gives a nice not to glossy finish.

Untitled

It lasts a few hours before reapplication and doesn't leave my lips dry. I find this colour easy to wear and reach for this when I want a nude lip as I find pale tones don't suit me lately.

Have you tried Macaroon?

Love M

xxx



SHARE:
© The CSI Girls. All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig